News Kompass North America
Mar 18 2019
NASBITE Annual Conference – Silver Partner Kompass NA to Present “Trade Tools Demo” Session
Contact details email@example.com
The 2019 National Small Business Exporter Summit on April 9 showcases best-in class exporters from around the country who share their expertise in exporting excellence.
Join us and many other amazing companies on April 9th to 11th in Savannah, Georgia for NASBITE International 32nd Annual Conference and National Small Business Exporter Summit.
Kompass NA will present “Your Guide to New Lands: Kompass Global Database as Your Digital Marketing Tool” on Thursday, April 11 in a new “Trade Tools Demo” session at the Annual Conference.
Kompass, a NASBITE Silver Partner, boosts business development by putting a unique worldwide database at its clients’ fingertips with its prospecting assistance tools and direct marketing solutions. Market analysis, sales mapping, targeting, internal database optimization, preparation of prospecting files, mailing, emailing. Kompass can support its clients’ marketing and sales goals at each stage of their business development.
Through an exclusive arrangement, NASBITE Members are eligible for a 20% discount on any Kompass package through the new NASBITE Member Discount Program. For details, clickHERE.
EasyBusiness is a multi-purpose tool from Kompass. At the heart of the service is the EasyBusiness database, with a directory of over 20 million businesses across the world. Business owners, sales teams, and marketing teams often use EasyBusiness for prospecting, market segmentation, and other research purposes.
There’s more to EasyBusiness than just the database, though. With a database of that size, it takes a powerful search engine to put the information to the best possible use. As of now, the EasyBusiness search engine has over 60 search criteria, allowing users to pinpoint exactly the information they need to optimize their sales. Results can be filtered through obvious criteria like location, industry, and number of employees, but also by not-so-obvious things, such as languages spoken, turnover rates, and import/export region. Marketers can do the market study, analysis and industry overview.
With EasyBusiness, researchers will have easy access to exactly the B2B information they’re looking for and answers to the requests of the local business which need help with export, import, trade.
Contact us for more information about all our tools and we can’t wait to see you at the NASBITE Annual Conference!
Jan 19 2019
5 Things to Remember from Kompass’ International Convention 2019
Contact details firstname.lastname@example.org
Kompass serves companies all over the world, whatever their size, to help them develop their business.
Kompass provides best B2B database in the world. For more than 70 years, Kompass has provided excellent information in the B2B market. The emergence of digital access to information has greatly increased the role of collecting, processing, and interpreting data all along the decision-making chain. The Kompass database is structured to constitute a high-performance tool for knowing the industries, the competition, the markets, the players and production. The Kompass team located in more than 60 countries and represent a strong network of International Business Development, Data, Advertising experts.
5 Things to Remember from Kompass’ International Convention 2019:
- The core of Kompass business is not only excellent technology, best international data and multilingual advertising platform, but, most importantly, the people network in more than 60 countries. Strong connection between business professional ready to help each other 24/7.
- Kompass is constantly adding new technologies to answer the digital market needs.
- An excellent new team of data experts has been added by Kompass International and in depth data services now is offered by Kompass network.
- We created the strong partnerships with the leaders of Global Market Entry and Business Intelligence and offering off-line services to our customers worldwide.
- Customer needs are the most important for Kompass network, every country is trying to analyze the market and demand to deliver the customer satisfaction to our global customers.
Company information Kompass North America
Since Kompass has been around for 70 years, you know we’ve been a trusted authority in B2B information for many long years. We’ve seen technologies rise and fall, and we’ve outlasted major changes in the industry.
If there’s one B2B information company you can depend on, it’s Kompass.
How Can We Help Your Marketing?
It’s free to put your company records on the Kompass database. The Kompass database includes businesses from 69 countries, and the full database receives as many as 26 million profile views every month.
Register Here, with your free listing, you get a piece of that traffic.
Valued customers with an interest in boosting their search engine performance (both on the Kompass database and on Google) may be interested in our Booster program.
How Can We Help Your Sales?
The Kompass database is full of potential leads from across the globe. Whether you’re a local business or a multi-national corporation, the Kompass database has what you and your sales team are looking for.
With our EasyBusiness and EasyList services, you can compile prospect lists and be ready to close those sales in no time.
How Can We Help You Study Your Market?
Above and beyond all those other benefits, the Kompass database itself is a goldmine of information.
Do you want to learn more about your biggest competitor? See if they’ve got a listing in the directory.
Do you want to get an early warning about major shifts in your industry, or your clients’ industry? Our directory is a great place to start.
Do you want to identify potential partners? Check out the database.
Whatever your goals, information is key. With the Kompass database, you have access to the information you need.
Kompass can help your business to:
- Promote to the global marketplace
- Analyze Global market sectors for potential opportunities
- Identify suppliers of products & services
- Identify potential clients, agents and distributors
- Identify potential partners
- Identify and research competitors
Kompass North America
Kompass Public Tenders
Products Kompass North America
Key figures Kompass North America
Executives Kompass North America
Mr. Emmanuel Facovi
CEO - Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
English, France, German
Ms. Rufiya Blank
English, France, Russian
Mr. Brian Prugh
Maintenance Director/Manager (Production Manager)
Activities Kompass North America
- Service provider
- , Publishing: Trade and professional publications
- , Publishers of professional foreign trade publications
- , Publishers of financial, commercial and business publications
- , Publishers of trade publications, hotel supplies
- , Publishers of trade publications, hospital supplies
- , Publishers of trade publications, extraction industries
- , Publishers of trade publications, energy
- , Publishers of trade publications, electrical and electronics industries
- , Publishers of trade publications, chemicals and plastics
- , Publishers of trade publications, nuclear industry
- , Publishers of trade publications, engineering
- , Publishers of trade publications, computers and data processing
- , Publishers of trade publications, printing and paper industry
- , Publishers of trade publications, textiles, clothing, footwear
- , Publishers of trade publications, basic metals and metallurgy
- , Publishers of trade publications, transport services
- , Publishers of trade publications, furniture
- , Publishers of trade publications, building, public works, property
- , Publishers of trade publications, food and beverage
- , Publishers of trade publications, agriculture
- , Publishers of trade publications, leather industry
- , Publishing: Directories and reference books
- , Online publishing houses
- Enterprise application software (EAS)
- , Software, electronic commerce (E-commerce)
- , Electronic data processing (EDP) services
- Internet services
- Thematic information and documentation services
- Direct marketing services
- Credit reporting and debt recovery/collection
Other classifications (for some countries)
NAICS (US 2012) :
Directory and Mailing List Publishers (511140)
SIC (US 1987) :
Miscellaneous Publishing (2741)